Present day’s major skin problem that is causing fear and stress in the teenagers as well as adults is the acne and after its prevention also, acne leaves scars on the skin which destroys the entire beauty of the skin. Acne scars is the another major problem facing by almost all the teenagers. To remove these acne scars, people try out many solutions such as creams, lotions and so on that are made available in the market. Most of these products may not produce the positive results. As such people become frustrated and stop trying out the solutions for clearing acne scars.
But the main thing is that they forget the fact that the best solutions for clearing them are present in their homes especially in their kitchen itself. Here are some of the remedies for preventing and removing acne scars that leave on the skin after acne prevention and cause damage to the beauty of the skin.
1. Tomato is sliced into two halves. Take a slice and rub it on the acne scars gently for about 15 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water. This is especially good for the people with oily skin.
2. Take the lemon juice in a bowl and pat your acne effected skin with this juice using cotton. Leave it for 10 minutes to dry and wash with cold water. Do this regularly for at least one month to observe the positive result.
3. Treating acne scars with aloe vera is the traditional way. Take a piece of aloe vera and remove the sticky juice out of it. Apply that juice on the acne scars and massage gently for 10 minutes. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash with cold water. This is the best method to treat acne scars.
4. Honey works great to prevent acne scars. Apply honey on the acne scars and massage well for 10 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water. The acidic nature of honey helps to even our skin tone and makes the skin smooth and soft. Try out honey remedy daily or thrice in a week to clear the acne scars totally.
5. Using apple vinegar is another remedy for preventing acne scars. Using cotton, apply apple vinegar on the scar affected area and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
6. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of filtered water to make a paste. Rub the acne scars with the mixture for 5-6 minutes and then rinse it off with either cold or hot water. Do it for at least twice a week to get the smooth and acne scars free skin.
7. Grate a pineapple to form a paste. Apply this paste to the scars affected skin and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash with cold water. As pineapple is rich in ascorbic acid, this remedy helps in fading the acne marks if this remedy is tried regularly.
8. Dip a cotton ball in the milk and wipe the acne scars with the cotton. Do this for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water. If this is done regularly for a month, you will observe acne free skin.
9. Drinking lot of water is the best and easy home remedy to prevent and cure acne scars. Drink at least 80 ounces of water to make your skin free from acne scars, smooth and shiny.
Apart from trying out the above remedies, intake of healthy food which is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E is very important. Always prefer to eat fresh fruits and vegetables as the healthy diet helps to prevent and control the acne and obviously the acne scars can be prevented and cured.